Our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting/class size and scheduling procedures.
Symptoms of COVID-19 and Flu include: • Fever • Fatigue • Dry Cough • Difficulty Breathing
I agree to the following:
• I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, will not attend lessons if I or members of my household am/are experiencing these symptoms. I also affirm that I or household members have not experienced these symptoms within the past 5 days.
• I understand that Addison Music Learning Centre or anyone affiliated with Addison Music Learning Centre cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 or Flu virus and enter and take lessons at this facility at my own risk.
• I understand that Addison Music Learning Centre teachers and staff are all required to answer to these same protocols and are regularly screened. I also understand that due to the nature of our staffs careers, it is very important for them to remain healthy for their outside performance engagements which is why they appreciate your absense if you are sick.
• I agree that it my responsibility to contact Addison Music as soon as any of the above conditions are not met throughout the school year and I agree to not come to the studio until conditions are once again met.
• I agree that if the government shuts down the school again that we will move to online lessons until we are allowed to reopen . Sama has spent a lot of time designing the online program and we are ready to go on the zoom platform.
By signing the registration form above, I agree to each statement above and release Addison Music Learning Centre and all instructors and staff from Addison Music Learning Centre from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
• Lesson plans will always be adjusted based on new COVID protocols, shut downs/online etc.
• Masks are not mandatory for children of this age group.
* Outdoor clothing and bags are not allowed in the room.
• If your child is sick he/she will not be allowed in the school. please notify us asap. Unfortunately no make up lesson can be provided.
• If the government shuts business down due to another wave we will move all lessons online.
• If our teacher is sick she will conduct online lessons that day - zoom needs to be set up on everyone's laptops and ready to go if this occurs please! We can help you do this but we must do it in advance before lessons begin. Please download Zoom in preparation.
• All of our teacher's take part in regular health screening as do all of our admin staff.
• When parent is no longer taking part in the class, he/she must wait out in the car until time to pick up children from class. When class is over parent must stand outside front door to wait for child to emerge. Students must wait at the front door until teacher comes to collect them.
• Parents will be signing a waiver form (ABOVE) before lessons begin that states an understanding of COVID risks.
Please be aware that if there is another mandatory government shut down we will be putting classes online and there will be no refunds or credits - no exceptions can be made to this rule.
Our COVID protocols have been emailed to you for your reference.
Once you have registered for our program there are no refunds. There are no credits for missed lessons nor can any missed lessons be "tacked on to the end of a term" nor can they be carried over to the next term. This program is a commitment and spaces are very limited, therefore your continued commitment is essential to making it a successful learning experience for the children.
This is very rare but from time to time your teacher may have to cancel due to extreme circumstances, or, because they are performing musicians, they may need to leave town to perform a gig. It is one of our mandates that our teachers be allowed to forgo their teaching for performance opportunities because this is what being a musician is all about for them. This is what makes our teachers so amazing, is that they are performing musicians and this is only a benefit for our students. If this happens we first try to find a competent substitute teacher and if no one is available we will reschedule your lessons to another day and time. Orff Certified Instructors are very busy and very difficult to find, therefore we will most likely be rescheduling lessons if this needs to occur.
Addison Music Learning Centre reserves the right to utilise videos and pictures of students engaging in our student spotlights, recitals, student goals program, teacher Wall of Fame, and/or any other testimonials and/or student incentive programs. At no time whatsoever will we use last names of students or reveal personal information that they have not given to us in the course of an interview or a testimonial. (If we are given permission to use last names in a testimonial however, we would appreciate that to add authenticity) All videos and pictures utilised will be highly complimentary and tasteful.
You will be charged $25 for any NSF cheques. If we continue to try to collect tuition feels 2 to 3 weeks after a program has begun we will have to start charging a late fee of 10% per week.
Please avoid bringing the student to a lesson if they are ill. Our Orff teacher instructs at programs all over the GTA and her livelihood depends on being healthy.
Addison Music Learning Centre is a music school located at 481 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 2V6
providing music lessons for all Instruments and all ages. Addison Music Learning Centre is now providing online virtual internet music lessons too!
Copyright © 2020 Addison Music Learning Centre - All Rights Reserved.