We are opening for IN studio lessons on Tuesday July 20th! Welcome back!
Our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting/class size and scheduling procedures.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include: • Fever • Fatigue • Dry Cough • Difficulty Breathing
I agree to the following:
• I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, if we have traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days, we followed all of the returning to Canada government protocols upon re-entry.
• I understand that Addison Music Learning Centre or anyone affiliated with Addison Music Learning Centre cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus and enter and take lessons at this facility at my own risk.
• I understand that Addison Music Learning Centre teachers and staff are all required to answer to these same protocols and are regularly screened.
• I agree that it my responsibility to contact Addison Music as soon as any of the above conditions are not met throughout the school year and I agree to not come to the studio until conditions are once again met.
• I agree that if the government shuts down the school again that we will move to online lessons until we are allowed to reopen . Sama has spent a lot of time designing the online program and we are ready to go on the zoom platform.
Our COVID protocols have been emailed to you for your reference.
By signing the registration form above, I agree to each statement above and release Addison Music Learning Centre and all instructors and staff from Addison Music Learning Centre from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
• Lesson plans will be adjusted based on new COVID protocols.
• Maximum size for each class will be no more than six.
• Face shield or clear mask shield is mandatory for teacher. Masks are not mandatory for children of this age group.
• There is no longer free play in order to avoid sharing instruments and toys.
• Instrument kit will be provided for each child by school to avoid sharing instruments. (This will need to be purchased by the parent at an extra cost)
• Signs and other visual markers on the floor will be used to help children visually maintain physical distance.
• Children shall remain in circle for movements and one child moves at a time while maintaining a physical distance.
• Some parents (Mini Musicians level 1's for sure) MAY be asked to sit in the class (with masks) for a minimum of one month to help children maintain physical distancing.
* Outdoor clothing and bags are not allowed in the room.
• If your child is sick he/she will not be allowed in the school. please notify us asap. Unfortunately no make up lesson can be provided.
• If the government shuts business down due to a second wave we will move all lessons online immediately. With 6 students this CAN be achieved but with the help of the parent who must take part in each class to guide their child.
• If Sama is sick she will conduct online lessons that day - zoom needs to be set up on everyone's laptops and ready to go if this occurs please! We can help you do this but we must do it in advance before lessons begin. Please download Zoom in preparation.
• Sama's temperature will be taken when she arrives at the studio and she will also be taking part in a health screen as are all of our teachers and admin staff.
• When parent is no longer taking part in the class, he/she must wait out in the car until time to pick up children from class. When class is over parent must stand outside front door to wait for child to emerge. Students must wait at the front door until Sama comes to collect them.
• Parents will be signing a waiver form (ABOVE) before lessons begin that states an understanding of COVID risks.
Our COVID protocols have been emailed to you for your reference.
Once you have registered for our program there are no refunds. There are no credits for missed lessons nor can any missed lessons be "tacked on to the end of a term" nor can they be carried over to the next term. This program is a commitment and spaces are very limited, therefore your continued commitment is essential to making it a successful learning experience for the children.
This is very rare but from time to time your teacher may have to cancel due to extreme circumstances, or, because they are performing musicians, they may need to leave town to perform a gig. It is one of our mandates that our teachers be allowed to forgo their teaching for performance opportunities because this is what being a musician is all about for them. This is what makes our teachers so amazing, is that they are performing musicians and this is only a benefit for our students. If this happens we first try to find a competent substitute teacher and if no one is available we will reschedule your lessons to another day and time. Orff Certified Instructors are very busy and very difficult to find, therefore we will most likely be rescheduling lessons if this needs to occur.
Addison Music Learning Centre reserves the right to utilise videos and pictures of students engaging in our student spotlights, recitals, student goals program, teacher Wall of Fame, and/or any other testimonials and/or student incentive programs. At no time whatsoever will we use last names of students or reveal personal information that they have not given to us in the course of an interview or a testimonial. (If we are given permission to use last names in a testimonial however, we would appreciate that to add authenticity) All videos and pictures utilised will be highly complimentary and tasteful.
You will be charged $25 for any NSF cheques. If we continue to try to collect tuition feels 2 to 3 weeks after a program has begun we will have to start charging a late fee of 10% per week.
Please avoid bringing the student to a lesson if they are ill. Our Orff teacher instructs at programs all over the GTA and her livelihood depends on being healthy.
Addison Music Learning Centre is a music school located at 481 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 2V6
providing music lessons for all Instruments and all ages. Addison Music Learning Centre is now providing online virtual internet music lessons too!
Copyright © 2020 Addison Music Learning Centre - All Rights Reserved.